Saturday, January 14, 2012

What should I do about this hair straightener?

I just bought a GHD Hair straightener ( the black one) from Sephora, and it looks like it's been used. I paid 360.00 for it and I'm not satisfied. There's dirt and grime on the plates of the straightener. Should I just exchange it and get a new one. Or would anyone suggest any other hair straightening appliance. I had the CHI one, but it died on me :(


Thanks anyways :)What should I do about this hair straightener?
Sephora is really great at accepting returns so just take it back. I know the CHI straighteners die eventually, but I love them. And I figure since they are about $100 rather than $400 it all evens out anyway.What should I do about this hair straightener?
well if your like me and you have to straighten your hair everyday then go get 360 bucks back if your not satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!





♥lol♥
you can just simply return the flat iron


.you could try revlon flat ron.
defintly take it back and i would just get a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment