Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's a good type of hair straightener that DOESN'T kill your hair?

I'm looking for a hair straightener that doesn't kill my hair. I have smooth hair and I don't want to ruin it. I'm also looking for good volumizing spray, too. I need to know soon because I just got my christmas money and I'm DYING to go shopping! :) Somewhere in Winnipeg, please!What's a good type of hair straightener that DOESN'T kill your hair?
The Amika pro-styler. People are going to say it kills your hair like all other, but it doesn't. It has 100% ceramic plates unlike others so it doesn't burn your hair. Some say they are ceramic but they are only ceramic coated and underneath is metal which kills your hair. It has specialy-designed floating plates so it doesn't pull your hair either. Actually, if you use it reguraly it makes your hair even healther. This also can curl and flip your hair depending on the way you turn your wrist. It does a very good job and I would recommend buying one! Hope I helped!(:What's a good type of hair straightener that DOESN'T kill your hair?
I just got a new amika hair straightner, and my hair has never looked so good with any other straightener. The difference between this and other ceramic straighteners is that the plates are fully ceramic. With other irons they spray ceramic on the plates but it's metal underneath. This is actually solid ceramic. I never advertise products, but I just got mine on thanksgiving, and it works really well. They're like a 100 dollars but they're really good :]]



鈾?br>
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
GHD's have a very good reputation, but they are quite expensive.

The more expensive = better quality = less damage to your hair.



Chi's are also recommended, but GHD would be the best choice. You'll also need to buy a good heat protector (serum) for your hair or something of the sorts.
I use heat protectant cream on my hair before I straighten, and I have the Remmington Wet 2 Dry Straightener. It lets you set the temperature, so you can control the heat range.

Any straightener is going to do some damage to your hair.
The InStyler Rotating Hot Iron

It doesn't run your hair between two hot plates, it revolves and has a brush spreading out each little hair individually.

Hope this helps
I def suggest Hot Tools. I wouldn't, however, recommend the InStyler, because it makes your hair thinner.
Pretty much all straighteners cause damage to your hair. Try using heat protecting spray in your hair before straightening, this will cause lesser damage.
first off, all straighteners kill your hair! but the better ones are ceramic plated so they dont do as much damage, and also, when straightening use a heat tamer spray!
Well, I have one tip. Buy a protecting mist to spray on your hair every time you straighten your hair. It's super cheap and protects your hair very well against heat damage! :)
I have a GVP straightner It works super well and doesn't fry your hair!! It's about 60$ and you can find it at Sally's Beauty Suply.
you should go for the amika flat iron. it leave your hair super smooth shiney and pin straight, and it has never fried my hair :-)
get a CHI with some spray for heat

No comments:

Post a Comment