Thursday, January 5, 2012

Which Hair Straightener is right for me?

I have REALLY fine silky hair...MY hair is a bit TOO silky.Its past shoulder length .I need to know what type of hair strightner is best for me. My hair is sorta straight , except its not flat. So i need somethign strong but healthy for my hair.Which Hair Straightener is right for me?
Your hair sounds just like mine.

I use the ISO. It's great.

It can straighten, curl, and volumize.Which Hair Straightener is right for me?
For your hair you'll want a half or full inch wide straightener. When you use it, keep it on the lowest temperature setting so it won't damage your hair too much.



Here's what I've here's about specific brands: Most of the cheapest brands don't have 100% ceramic plates, so for a good quality one you'll need to spend about $35+. Other than that, it doesn't really matter.
the best hair straightener i've ever used is called the rusk. I have really curly/poofy/wavy hair and it works amazing! they are kind of expensive, but if you know anyone who does hair they can usually get you a pretty good deal! good luck :)
You can use CHI or GHD.CHI one of which brands are the most popular . GHD are good for thin hair.
I would use the instyler, i have it but I have curly hair. It is really expensive though. you have to buy 2 of them for 60$ each if you buy it from the company
Definitely try the CHI, but not the Ultra CHI, that will make your hair silkier.



Answer mine please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment