Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which one of these hair straighteners would be a better choice for me?

I narrowed it down to two choices. It is either between the Sedu Hair Straightener and Solia Pink Hair Straightener. I need something that does the job well but at the same time keeps damage to a minimum (which is very important). From what I have heard, the Sedu Hair straightener appears to be one of the best out there but the Solia Hair Straightener is also supposed to be good. The thing that got me interested in the Solia Hair Straightener is that the temperature of the flat iron is adjustable. In order to make my final decision I wanted to get a little more advice on which one would be more convenient. What do you think?Which one of these hair straighteners would be a better choice for me?
Hi Sweetie,

Hope this helps:

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/sedu-vs-s/a>



Good Luck! :)Which one of these hair straighteners would be a better choice for me?
I was going to get the Solia 1 1/4'; straightener from Folica but they were out of stock :( So I have heard lots of good things about it. But I was like you and was between the solia and the sedu. I would have got the sedu but it was more money so I didn't but if you want to pay more I would go with the Sedu.
Ha How are u. LOng time No hear from. Hope that a;; is well. I wold go with the Slia it has temp control and that is what you need. I know how it is when you don't want to over heat you hair. Hope that allwork out for u Don't fry ur hair know we want you to stay pretty and hairfull not hairless, just kidin LOL(:Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment