Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bought some Ghd (expensive) hair straighteners, can i return them if they're not heating up enough?

I did have the original (styler IV) ghd straighteners. I had them for a few years, but they had new ones on offer on the official website so bought a new pair so could give the other to my mother. I've had them for a couple of months now and aren't heating up anything near like my old ones. And my friends have the same also and they're just not comparing at all. Neither the official website not booklet included give a set temperature/specifications so i can't test it and say it's faulty (with proof). The information for my old and new strengtheners are exactly the same with same technology etc apart from the colour of them. I'll ring up the customer help line obviously, but want to be aware of my 'rights' i guess before i do. Do i have a right to claim they're faulty or get my money back if not satisfied?Bought some Ghd (expensive) hair straighteners, can i return them if they're not heating up enough?
http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/


good luck.Bought some Ghd (expensive) hair straighteners, can i return them if they're not heating up enough?
The GHD heats to 375 degrees. You need to register your styler on the website, then call the customer help line and explain what your problem is. They make factory mistakes and if you purchased yours within the warranty time they will replace it. They do explain not to keep the flat iron near the bathroom or anywhere it can build up condensation in the inside of it, so if that wasn't the case and it is still under the factory warranty they will replace yours with a new one.
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment