Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Your opinion on Sedu hair straighteners?anything better?

hey guyz, im confused about what straightener to buy, im thinking about Sedu, and i know that there's a lotta stuff bout it on folica.com, but what do u guyz think? is it good and is there anything that u liked better? how long does it last and do they have 2 inch ones? I've heard people say it works especially good with curly hair, i dont have curly hair, i have thick, poofy hair. will it work good with that...? help me out here ppl!! thx a lot. also, where can i buy it from, not online..?Your opinion on Sedu hair straighteners?anything better?
Sedu is top of the line.



I have the 1.5'; and it's amazing (and my hair's really long). They don't make a 2'; but you wouldn't need it anyway. The 1.5'; is great for curly, coarse, or THICK hair like you have:)



Sedus work wonders on any hair type (and I do mean ANY). Plus, they're extremely lightweight and last much longer than most other brands (like Chi for example).



If I had to recommend a second brand, I'd say Solia. They're also great for any hair type and are also okay to use on damp hair.



Here's the link:



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_r1/a>



Well, hope this helps! Happy Straightening:)

AmberYour opinion on Sedu hair straighteners?anything better?
i have heard there real nice

No comments:

Post a Comment