Wednesday, January 18, 2012

About the best hair straighteners in your opinion..?

Okay. I've had the same straightener for about two years now.


Lately I've noticed it's not doing a very good job actually *straightening* my hair like its supposed to do. Or sometimes just 20 minutes later my hair is frizzy and wavy and kinky again. It's just not doing it.





So I want to invest in a really nice straightener. But it'll have to be able to get super hot, so it'll straighten my hair, which I'll tell you about, that could help you answer this question better - right? Hehe. Okay. I have extremly curly hair. So I'm looking for a straightener that can do a good job straightening that mess. And I was hoping I could find one that will also make my hair look sleek, smooth, and of course, STRAIGHT!


:)





Does anyone have any good opinions on a good hair straightener? Which one do you use?





Also, I heard a CHi straightener is great! Is that true?





About the best hair straighteners in your opinion..?
Im a hairdresser and the only Straighteners that are worth owning are GHD's. i use them every day all day and recommend them to all my clients! About the best hair straighteners in your opinion..?
i have the same problem!!!!


chi straighteners are expensive but they do work super well!!


and it helps to buy one of them protectant sprays that helps to keep your hair straight all day
ghd straighteners work the best.
chi (:

No comments:

Post a Comment