Monday, January 23, 2012

Question about chi hair straighteners(if you own one)?

i have had the pink one for about a year, works wonders! Well like 5 months ago, something happened and like now if I want it to work, I have to maneuver the cord a certain way and hold it there, like i guess some how a hole got in the cord and I have to hold the wires together for it to turn on, has anyone else had this problem? I can't use the warente thing cause I bought it off ebay. But when I first had it it was brand new.Question about chi hair straighteners(if you own one)?
thats exactly what happened to mine! Theres no way to fix it....get a ghd next, i just got one after my chi died and its even better than chi!



Also-thats a very common problem with chisQuestion about chi hair straighteners(if you own one)?
sounds like your chi has a short in the wires. I would purchase a new one. My wife got her chi from the site below hope it helps.
that happened to my laptop once. haha. my chi just broke 2 days ago and im upset =[ had it for 2 years and the switch came out.

anyway i suggest you buy a new one, because theres nothing you can really do
ohh, yea that happend to me ndd my cousin, i got mine last christmas ndd it broke like to weeks ago so my nana had to buy me another one bc we lost the box ndd couldnt send it back to get another one.
My hair dresser told me to always make sure that the cord is always straight and not twisted because you can break pieces inside the wire, and it won't work as well.
Nope, i didn't face such problem yet. I have been using my chi turbo last 1 month.
ew i hate my chi, get a better iron for your hair.

http://www.folica.com/Most_Revie_579_1.h/a>
Yes this happens alot, something with how their made.
nope and i have had mine for two years.
no i haven't had this problem with mine
i like ur name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment