Monday, January 23, 2012

Are ghd's (hair straighteners) REALLY the best option?

its coming up to my birthday and I really could do with some new straighteners and just really want your opinions on whats best..

I currently use remingtons but I've had them for a while and really need an update but there's so many on the market. In all the salons I've been to they use ghds but they are so expensive! Just wondering if anybody uses anything different (e.g- fhi? Hairtools? Etc.) or if ghds are ultimately the best to get?

if this helps my hair is shoulder length and I'm trying to grow it, reasonably thick, quite frizzy and damaged from 4-5 years of straightening and recent highlights.

thanks in advance xAre ghd's (hair straighteners) REALLY the best option?
Totally!Are ghd's (hair straighteners) REALLY the best option?
Ghd's are really good although they are expensive. I would recommend Remington nano gold straight in a stroke hair straighteners. They are fantastic and they work really well. Your hair stays straight until the next time you wash it. And you can quickly straighten your hair and you don't have to straighten the same strand of hair again and again to get it straight. I have tried loads of other straighteners and i think the Remington ones are the best. I have thick hair which can get frizzy so these straighteners are perfect because they straighten out your hair making it frizz free and easier to style.

http://www.householdheavens.com/files/18/a>
get a chi..they are the best hair straightener..I got one a couple months ago its totally worth it..it leaves your hear thicker shiny healthy no split ends or staticy hair..and they are like good for your hair my hair dresser used it on my hair at first and then recommened I get one..they are like 120 but you can find them for like 100 sometimes but its totallllly worth it
Yes the GHD IV straightener is the best in my opinion. My Mum has a black older IV pair and I have a newer hot pink IV pair.



If you know someone who works in a salon that sells GHD's you get a good discount.



Hope I helped!
i have a wigilo and it rocks! chi's r too generic and they kill ur hair. if i were u i would go to ULTA and ask a women tht works at the hair department and ask for her opinion. hope this helped you!

: ^ )
my sister swears by ghd if you know anyone going to egypt, red sea area on hols then they can get them in duty free shop half price.
they are really good and they come with all sorts of delas nd stuff :) i dont have one but all my friends do...they even shut themselves off if they're on 4 too long! who wouldn't want that?! :)
no, ghd's are not the best.

CHI's are the best.. however they are pretty expensive, but worth it.
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment