Monday, January 23, 2012

Can you bring hair straighteners in your carry on bag on the plane?

I'm going to Cyprus on Sunday for three weeks. We're going in terminal 5. They are still losing up to 1000 bags a day. I cannot lose my hair straighteners. They are my life -- no lie.


I've got an outfit and underwear in my hand luggage and we're all going to put some clothes in each others suitcases. Just in case. I really need to know. I have curly hair and its short so i cannot put it up. Thanks : )Can you bring hair straighteners in your carry on bag on the plane?
Yeah, I think you can.





Just keep in mind that if you're from somewhere far away from Cyprus, you'll most likely need an energy converter. Otherwise your hair straightener won't work anyways --- it won't fit into the outlet.





Just a heads up! I've had to buy them for my overseas trips.Can you bring hair straighteners in your carry on bag on the plane?
Yes you can. I travel a lot and always have my hair stuff (curling iron, flat, straighteners lotion) You have to make sure that the size is according to regulations. for example the liquid part is limited to 2 or 3 oz. It goes for domestic and international flights. Take enough for the trip and the rest pack it real good I'd leave on the luggage you check in.
It depends if you're airlines let you. Go to your airline's website and read the information there. I'm pretty sure you can.
No, i dont think you can. You cant even take lip gloss on anymore :-O
yes you can.,thank the lord.,


i bring my everytime i travel.


(witch is all of thee time [ : )
Probabley not,





my GF had one in her Checked bag, and when she wen through customs, they were worried about it. They didnt know what it was





stupid french police
http://www.airsafe.com/danger.htm





here is a list of what you should not bring on board
yes if you couldnt i would not fly i would drive
Yes, most definiely. I fly every month, and I don't leave the house without my flat iron! hope you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment