Monday, January 23, 2012

Whats the best hair straighteners to buy my girlfriend?

heys! i wanna buy my boo a christmas pressent early =]

shes the same age as me 14yo but... bein a guy... i havnt gotta clue... nd like... i can probably pay 100 pounds or maybee a lil more... but theres so many out there... i just dunno D=

please help?... i wanna get her some shel love nd will be reliable and... maybee has some.... i dunno... flashyness.. like a good mag writeup or something?... what do you gals go for for heavens sake? *frantic* hehehe



fanks for any help!!! ^-^Whats the best hair straighteners to buy my girlfriend?
GHD's, they work brilliant =]Whats the best hair straighteners to buy my girlfriend?
Are you talking about a flat iron, or straightening products to out IN her hair? If you are talking about a flat Iron, I would go for the CHI 1'; flat Iron. You can get one in hot pink too! They run around $80-$100.... I think, mine was a gift and I LOVE it! Make sure you get her a heat guard to use BEFORE she flat Irons. I use Redken Smooth Down'; It will protect her hair from the heat damage caused by blow drying and flat Ironing. You can get the flat iron and the Smooth Down at ULTA...
straightners arent just for girls...im a guy n used to straighten my hair...still do before i put product in it but its short now...anyway:



GHD ones are the best out there about 拢120 or so...if i were u i wouldnt spend that much money on your gf at 14...cos u prob wont last...sorry to destroy any illusions but u dont want to be paying that much for someone you wont be able to stand one day.....



Or are they for you? in which case why not just say..nothing ';gay'; about straightening hair...appearence and sexuality are two very different things!



Sorry for going off topic but...GHD's are the best :)
http://www.brightonbeautysupply.com/infr/a>



I have used this straightener for about 6 years now, and it works amazing! I have long thick and wavy hair and it straightens so well, it only takes me about 15 minutes... I'm sure your girlfriend will love it.



http://www.chi-outlet.net/



These are also a really good brand, if you want the flashier look.
try some ghd straighteners if she has thin hair, otherwise i would recommend the remmington shine therapy, their cheaper than ghd's and works fab! they have lasted me 2 years you can buy them in boots or argos :)
G.H.Ds their great! or i like barry m and mac make up and maybe some cds?

No comments:

Post a Comment