Monday, January 23, 2012

Which of these hair straighteners is best?

I'm deciding which I want for Christmas, my hair is coarse but not thick. If that makes sense. The individual hairs are extremely thick but i don't have a lot of hair on my head. It seems like I have much more hair than I really do. These are the ones I have seen that are supposed to be best:



Hana Professional Flat Iron

Chi Brand Straighteners

Sedu Brand Straighteners

Amika Stylers

Corioliss SXE Zebra Flat Iron

(I'm not sure if the TI creative styling iron is the same thing. They look exactly the same but have totally different names. The TI creative styling iron is the one I am looking at getting because I heard its good [please tell me what you've heard or seen about it!!] and i found a great bundle for a great price, in my opinion. http://www.beautychoice.com/products/Ti_/a> It's also free shipping and 15 dollars off that price.)



If you've heard anything, please, post it!! thank you in advance! :)Which of these hair straighteners is best?
Have you thoughts about or heard of Cloud Nine, They are new and rare only available in salons, Cloud Nine Hair is a new company founded by the original founders of ghd. I highly recommendWhich of these hair straighteners is best?
those staighters are not really that good. you should use the in-styler. it is used to do almost anything with your hair.
i would go with sedu. i just got the sedu revolution and i like it alot. i heard that chi was also good too but i haven't tried it yet
chi is best. but whatever you choose, make sure it has ceramic plates. :) anything else will ruinnn ur hair lol
though my hair is naturally straight, and i don't need one, i am a professional hairstylist in the philippines. i reccomend chi. it is very fast and works good with all kinds of hair. chi is by far, the best out of all those. a lot of people i know use a chi and their hair looks great! chi straightens very nicely and makes hair look great. it is very fast at straightening, though it's a little pricey. in my knowledge, 75% out of 100% use chi here in asia.
Chi 100% i tried them all and chi has worked the best for me. I love it ! I work with hair too if that influences your choice
i LOVE the Chi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment