Monday, January 23, 2012

CHI vs Solia hair straighteners.?

im looking for a new straightener because mine is way old and smells burnt every time i do my hair. plus i got my hair done and now my bangs are too short to fit in the straightener. so when i got my hair done i asked my stylist what hers was and she told me the CHI, but doing research it seems there is also a Solia which some like better and some dont, because of the heat setting, which i really dont care about i always have mine up anyways. but from anyone with experience, which is better? thanksss.CHI vs Solia hair straighteners.?
i was decedieing on the CHI or Solia and did research on it foreverrr, i ended up decideing on getting the Solia the 83 dollar on i think from Folcia and i absolutley LOVE IT!!!!!! i have thick thick thick curly frizzy frizzy hair with short side bangs i striaghten my hair alomost every other day and i love my Solia it works wonderful!!! the chi i heard breaks within a year and the solia last three years it makes me poofy poodle hair in to silkky hair in 30 mintutes when it use to to take me like an hour in 30 mintures. so if you want to know which one to get, get the Solia hands downs btw chi's are old and burn your hair with that gross burnt smell i hate it hahaha





























GET SOLIAAAAAAA ALL THE WAY!





(:CHI vs Solia hair straighteners.?
Get the Chi, and it doesn't brake after a year because i've had it for a while,over a year. It is really great, its straigtens your hair really quickly. also they sell one where you can flat iron it on wet hair, you dont really have to blow dry it.
CHI is the best. It like i dont its just the best


also get the Chi silk fusion it is a great filling it


makes your hair shiny. when you use the iron


plus the fusion hair silk oil it is like new hair lol.





Get IT mayne Get IT
In my opinion CHI is the better than Solia.





thanks


http://www.hairstraightenercare.com


Best Hair Straighteners
CHI by far. it lasts forever, works great, and your hair stays straight the whollee dayyy! (:
my hair never smells burnt with a soliaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment