Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Do 'she' hair straighteners last?

For a while I've been searching around for some hair straighteners, because one of the plates on my old pair has become loose.

Yesterday I found a brand call 'she' and after following reviews about them with interest I started to wonder are they really any good? I looked on ebay and the picture of them looked almost identical to ghds, but the guarantee said 1 year, so are they worth buying for half the price of ghds?

So basically if you have a pair, what are they like?

(Please only answer if your answer is related to the question, not some recomendation for another brand)



thanks :)Do 'she' hair straighteners last?
Never heard of a she but Chi's are really good! I kind of think that the she is supposed to be the cheaper version of a Chi but i dont know for sure.

EDIT: look somewhere else besides ebay for a chi. They are all over just google chi and see what you can find. This is the one i have and i love it. http://www.folica.com/CHI_Pink_Dazzle_d4/a>Do 'she' hair straighteners last?
Personally, I have a sedu, and its amazing :)
If you want a good hair straightener you should get a solia or chi.
nope.

gay.
forget about 'she' or ghds.



get biosilk or a chi.

they work the best and

last thaa longest [[:

No comments:

Post a Comment