Monday, January 23, 2012

Which flat irons (hair straighteners) are 100% ceramic?

I've done a lot of research on different flat iron's but not many websites site whether their product is made with pure ceramic plates. I know for a fact that FHI Runway and PAUL MITCHELL use 100% ceramic plates but I'd really like to know if there are any other brands I should look into. CHI's are only ceramic COATED. I'm not interested in them, I've used it before and it makes the hair around my face get split ends and I do use hair product for heat defense.



If you have any recommendation for a flat iron with variable temperature, 100% ceramic and at least 2 year warranty, please comment!!



Thanks everyone!Which flat irons (hair straighteners) are 100% ceramic?
I believe Cloudysky meant that it's titanium plates.



Why are you set on using 100% Ceramic?



The Ceramic %26amp; Tourmaline combination is significantly superior.



This may not be directly relevant but here is Folica's ';top 10 flat iron'; page which is based on user feedback, most of them are Ceramic but it's tough to know which ones are 100%



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>Which flat irons (hair straighteners) are 100% ceramic?
I am researching the same thing. Didn't check warranty for these but found the Conair Nano Silver is 100% Ceramic, the Jilbere de Paris (sold at Sally Beauty), Hana Elite, Sedu Flat Iron, and Hot Tools 1'; Solid ceramic flat Iron and Babyliss. I just found this site: www.thefind.com Search for 'solid ceramic plates flat iron' and you'll get lots of results. Good luck!
100% Black Ceramic Plates with 2 Years Warranty In The Box These Hair Irons are Rare Only in Salons If you have long hair you need the wide. Medium Hair the Standard Hope this helps. These Irons have been launched by the founders of ghd and are set to take the market by storm.
The Babyliss ones are titanic but they work so much better than Chi's, I work in a beauty salon and all of our stylists use the Babyliss nanos
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment