Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hair Straighteners, any suggestions?

I'm thinking about buying a new hair straightener so i don't have to use my mom's all the time, here are a couple i was thinking about buying:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD/a>



Are these good quality straighteners? Does the wet to dry one damage your hair, or does it work well? ThanksHair Straighteners, any suggestions?
Well, ALL wet-to-straight straighteners get rusty. Since your hair is wet, is comes in contact with high heat which makes the straightener wet, so I HIGHLY reccomend not getting a wet to straight one. The BEST way I find for me to straighten my hair is to buy a regular straightener and after coming out of the shower, BLOWDRY my hair first so it's already dry. Then straighten. It works much better, the wet-to-straight ones make your hair frizzy. Oh, and if your hair is THICK then get a more wider straightener, but if you're hair is thin or not too thick, that pink straightener is good quality and would work well in your hair. Hope I helped! =]

Oh, and ALL straighteners damage your hair really but, heat protective spray helps towards that so you should pick up some of that as well.

Have fun straightening your hair!

=]Hair Straighteners, any suggestions?
DO NOT get #1. the wet 2 straight is terrible; i had it. it steams on your hair and smells bad, and it could hardly straighten my naturally straight %26amp; thin hair. not good quality at alll

as for #2, i dont know.

but i know that what you put in is usually what you get out, so if you save your money and make one purchase on say a more expensive straightener like the Sedu, you'll be more satisfied with your purchase =]
Everyone always suggests the chi. Mine worked well for awhile but then it broke. My suggestion is a sedu, the older version or the newer one. It's a little more on the expensive side but it works really well on all kinds of different hair types, and it's ceramic so it's better for your hair. I would say not to get a wet to straight, all of my stylists have said that it just damages your hair...
do not ever ever ever, use a straightner when your hair is wet or even damp; i learned the hard way... it burns your hair, resulting in split ends :(



i would recommened the chi; its a classic hair straightner that works amazingly :) and they're on sale at the moment too! :) my friend said she found the chi, at winner, for around 40 $, which is a GREAT deal!



here's the site;

http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a>



or trying calling your local winners and ask if they have it in stock and the exact price as well :)
the wet to dry one works really well, in my opinion. my friend has it, and i use it every opportunity i get. however, if you use it with soaking wet hair, you'll need ot go over a few times to get your hair completely dry. from what ive experienced, no damage was done to my hair
Get a wet to dry chi iron. i would recommend one that is thin not thick (so you can get short, close to the scalp hairs). They're pricey but they have a 10 year warranty and they are GREAT. they straighten almost all hair types and CHI is a great brand. Hope I could help. :)
DON'T get the wet 2 straight. i used that one for a year and my hair is FRIED!!!!!!! im warning you now. but if that's the only one you can afford, my advice to you would be not to straighten it wet.......that just does too much damage! any way, good luck!
I have the Remington straightener.. do not use it on wet hair. It makes your hair damaged and burnt and just looks like u blow dried it, horribly.



I have a Babyliss pro nano. it's about $80 on ebay and it works amazing.
Thos are really good strightiners(:

get a wet to dry one becuase they heat up really hot and fast and they keep your hair stright for a long time but DO NOT! use a straightiner on your hair wet it will damage your hair! :D! good luck%26lt;3
I would get a chi straightner...even though they cost a little more, they are worth it. I have naturally curly hair and I couldn't find a straightener to get it really straight, but the chi works really well.
get the sedu.

my mom threw away her chi and got one because it works so much better.

i have the most wildest hair imaginable, and the sedu gets my hair pin straight in less then 15 minutes.
i would get a conair straightener from Walmart. they work great i have one and i have really long/thick hair and i can straighten my hair in 20min. or less
Haha! I'm also looking for a good straightener. I asked a question about it and a couple people mentioned the first one. :]
i got my straightener at ulta

but they dont have it on the website

mine is called biosilk and its blue and red inside

and it also curls
wet 2 striaght really damages your hair. get chi. or cortex. with the cortex you can curl your hair with it too :)
I think wet 2 straight reeeeeeeeeeeeally damages ur haiir
ghd's are the best. they are what salons use but they are pretty expensive.
I've never heard of either. You need to research before putting anything on your hair.
the wet2straight is really good, i have it. its cheaper too
I would say to use the first one.My sister has one just like it and it works so amazingly!
get the chi thingy.



i tried it and i loved it.
chis cost more, but they do NOT burnyour hair, or dry it out.

I PROMISE!!
get a chi they're really good
  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment