Thursday, January 5, 2012

HAIR STRAIGHTENERS: URGENT! HELP!?

Okay, so yesterday I purchased a CHI 1'; Straightener from CVS Pharmacy for around $150. I now looked online, and realized that this is way too much to pay. I was thinking of getting this CHI from Amazon.com:


http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ceramic-Hairstyling/dp/B0009V1YR8


It's the same one I bought, but cheaper, and my first question is, is Amazon.com a good place to buy a CHI from? And how long would a CHI last?


My second choice is a SEDU from folica.com:


http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__r1560_1.html


I've been hearing that it isn't good to order from folica.com, but which one is better?


A CHI or a SEDU. Please give me reasons and examples.


And which site is better to order from Folica.com or Amazon.com and please give examples as well. PLEASE help!HAIR STRAIGHTENERS: URGENT! HELP!?
Babyliss are a really good hair product that even their cheap models ar every good quality x also try tresemme is affordable good quality ive neva herd of sedu and chi so i cant help thereHAIR STRAIGHTENERS: URGENT! HELP!?
Okay! Well I understand that you want your hair to be straight and I realized that it does not matter what kind of flat iron you get. but I would recommend you to get a skinny flat iron that gets hot. I purchased mine from Wal-Mart and it does fine on my hair!
i'm not sure about those, but babybell is a very good straightner.
if you get a chi from online and its not farouk.com you are running the risk of damage, fake and/or problems in the near future.





Take back the iron and go to ULTA.





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment