Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hair straighteners? Good but not expensive?

I bought a hair straightener from shoppers drug mart along time ago.. But it never worked well for me. I still use it on my bangs, cause it works there, or I'm just not patient with doing all of the rest of my hair? I'm not sure. So is there a hair straightener that is around $200 or cheaper.. That will work on really thick hair ?



I live in Canada. I can't order online.Hair straighteners? Good but not expensive?
I love Chi. It ranges from 95 to 155$

Mine was 120$.



If your looking for cheaper, go with Bedhead. I'm not exactly sure how much they cost, but I have one of them too and that one works really good as well :)Hair straighteners? Good but not expensive?
hmm well

they have malls in Canada right ?

cuz the ones you buy from the stands in the mall work magic

mines called forever or something
hahahah

im in the same boat
Go to your hair dresser and find out what kind they use and see if they can give or sell their old or slightly used ones to you.
this brand of straightener is really good



http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>
ones from target r always good, conair brands or remington
well...you probably have really thick hair like mine, i have to use a $160 bed head brand one, because its very good quality and it works for my hair...my sister can use any kind of straightener on her hair becacause her hair is medium and staightens easy.



try Bed Head brand..they are great

also put the heat up too 400 degrees.
Hi i live in Can also and i paid about 100 for mine i have very thick long hair....i love it it is my best friend, you can buy it at alot of local stores...shoppers...i bought mine at a pharma plus



Its a con air infiniti its black and abut 3' big

LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment