Thursday, January 5, 2012

How can I make my hair straight without using a hair straightener? it?

My hair straightener got broken yesterday, so I really need some advice and tips on how to keep my hair straight :)



THANK YOUUU :DDHow can I make my hair straight without using a hair straightener? it?
I have curly hair, and recently had a TON of breakage as a result of constant flat ironing, so I had to find another method to get it straight! I get most of the curl out by tying my hair into a ponytail at night while still slightly damp (NOT wet, or it won't dry by morning). If I'm going to bed late, I do two or three ponytails so it dries a bit faster. If you want pin-straight, you can try a blow-dryer or curling iron to get out any remaining curl. Also, put your straightening balm (or whatever your preferred anti-puff products are) in the night before so it dries in correctly...it doesn't work so well to put it on when it's dry. In the morning, I spray a tiny bit of thermal protection spray on immediately before straightening, which I recommend if you decide to use heat. If you like a little wave at the bottom, this works great by itself! Hurray for healthy...and STRAIGHT...hair!How can I make my hair straight without using a hair straightener? it?
You can try using a metal barrel brush like this while blow drying your hair.

http://www.cachebeauty.com/images/Comare/a>

What you do is start at the top layers, and pull a strand of hair straight down with the brush while moving the dryer along with it. The metal heats up a little with the blow drying and helps straighten the hair. It's better if your blow dryer has the narrow nozzle so the heat is more directed.



This won't burn your hair as much as a straightener, but it's not that healthy either. It's good if you like to blow dry anyway. :P



Also there are special shampoos and conditioners formulated to give you straighter hair, I know Herbal Essences has one called ';Dangerously Straight';.



Other solutions:

http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r/a>
If your hair is wavy, then wash your hair, brush it really good, then get next to a heater, then slowly brush it. Lol I figured that out when I was at some camp thing in my hotel room %26amp;all my friend's contributed to the idea ahaaa



um you could use an iron, just put your hair on the ironing board %26amp; put your hair on tehre %26amp;don't leave the iron on your hair too long cuz it'll burn it really fast, and don't burn your scalp





I feel bad for you!! no straightener! ahhh i would die! lol without my straightener
Forget hair straighteners and straightening irons. If you want to get your hair straight then use an iron. Honestly, a household iron! Now don't do this too often, just save it for special occasions or else your hair will eventually get frazzled! Make sure your hair is completely dry and as straight as you can get it from blow drying. Part your hair into two sections, like you are putting it into pigtails. Put one half of you hair into a pig tail with a bobble and concentrate on the other loose side of your hair. Take a small section of this one half of your hair and clip the rest of it back. Take a tea towel and cover your hand with it.



Put this hand on the underneath of your hair, by your face and take the iron, make sure its set on steam and place that on the outer side of your hair and run both hands down your hair to the ends. Now I know you are probably thinking ';What! My hair will burn';, but I promise you it won't.



Once this section of hair is straight, and believe me it will go poker straight after 30 seconds, clip it up and get another section and repeat. Once one side of your head is done, tie that back into a pigtail and do the other side. Once you have finished your hair will be incredibly straight and very smooth and shiney.
maybe when you wash it tie it in a pony tail and put a LOT of rubber bands going down... haha



or if you have a curling iron you can use that. Just don't use it in a curling action xD



blow drying from over your head and pointing down might help too



or do it like they did way back when. get the clothes iron out. ;]]
Here's what I do. Take a shower. About 30 minutes after your shower, start getting rid of the tangles with your fingers, then comb out your hair to finish that part. Then take a hair dryer and just blow it dry it slowly, going through each strand. It usually comes out really straight!
you can use a curling iron to straighten ur hair if you desperate... just use it like a straightener... it wont b the best but it will work
use an iron...it works wonders...i think its even better than a regular straightener. And it works in seconds.
try blow drying it straight.
when you get out of the shower

just blowdry and comb your hair vertically

at the same time until it's dried
blow dry it straight
go to the salon and get it relaxed or just use a clothes iron
yea what they said

No comments:

Post a Comment