Monday, January 23, 2012

What are good hair straighteners?? :)?

I've got one now.. That was wicked cheap for what it did! Its a conair.. Its the on thats a round iron, so you can curl or straighten your hair.



Honestly it did a good job. I spent like 25 on it.. And its lasted over a year! I still use it.. but I think its slowly dieing on me.



I'd also like something a little better.



Preferably I'd like to spend about $80, But I am willing to spend over 100..



I just know if my last one was 25 and that good.. I should be able to get a VERY good one for 50 or so..



But I want some input!



Thanks..



Also.. I really like the sounds of this one!! has anyone used it?? Kinda pricey.. But maybe worth it!



http://www.conair-store.com/product_deta/a>





BTW, the hair is pretty wavy - Not super curly or anything. But definitely wavy, and thick.What are good hair straighteners?? :)?
I had a conair and it lasted 5 years. Now I have one with Ceramic plates. That's the best one to get cause it does the least damage to your hair. I love conair. The one you're thinking about sounds like a good one. Hope I helped a little.





-Caitlin.What are good hair straighteners?? :)?
hi! I have thick and wavy hair also, and I use a CHI. It is very good, and does a fantastic job. It has also lasted forever, because it is a hand-me-down from my cousin. They are kind of pricey but I bet you could find one within your price range at:



www.folica.com

or

www.beautybasicsupply.com



They have great brand name products.



I also hear that GHD's work well.



Good luck!
you may see here more hair straightener cheap 20-60% off



http://astore.amazon.com/chi-sedu-conair/a>
I personally think GHDs are brilliant Straighteners, they just get very, very hot and can be a fire hazard if not turned off correctly after use.
May be one of the articles help you on your problem in here. :)

http://takecare-beauty.blogspot.com/
My bff has it it is amazing! and plus it does not damage your hair! :) you should buy it
  • no makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment