Thursday, January 5, 2012

What hair straightener should I get?

My hair are pretty wavy, and I don't know what hair straighten will work the best. My mom's friend told me that the more expensive it is, the less it's going to burn your hair. I know they work well because I got it done before. After they straightened it, they sprayed it with some Anti-Fuzz Matrix product. Do you know what it's really called? Please help.What hair straightener should I get?
get a chi or a ghd...theyre kind of expensive but theyre deffinately worth it!


the chi is cheaper but the ghd is ';god';of straighteners lol it makes your hair sooo soft and it doesnt damage it as bad.


but those are the best two kinds of straighteners..What hair straightener should I get?
I would recommend a CHI. I purchased my first chi about 6 years ago, and i swear by it... Because, i have very curly hair and this is the only flat iron that will get the job done and stay that way. Yes, they can be pricey but it is worth it!





Hope that helps!
I have the remington wet 2 dry straightener and I LOVE it. Its awesome and really works to dry your hair. Its the 2'; wide one too.


You can get it at Walmart, Target...etc
A Corioliss works really good. You could get one at the mall for over a hundred, or around $50 on eBay.
Remington wet to straight is a good cheaper one $30 or Paul Michell brands are great $100. Always use a hair protected when hot styling. Joico Silk Result or PM Super Skinny Serum are great after.
I have a CHI straightener and it works great. It cost a little over $100 though.
i have an aquage straightener. it works realllly good.








only 82$

No comments:

Post a Comment