Thursday, January 5, 2012

What is the best hair Straightener and curler?

my old hair straightener is very crappy and i want to get a new one, one that can curl and straighten my hair with the same iron, me and my mom went to the mall and it turns out that Amica is a very good brand they showed me how the curl and how to straighten my hair. what do you think?What is the best hair Straightener and curler?
Lots of people use the CHI but I would say go w/ the Amica...


I haven't used one.. but I have heard about it.. and I think it would be perfect...


Try it you can always take it back if it is not what u want.,


Happy New year..What is the best hair Straightener and curler?
chi straighteners. however if you want something half the price, yet does the exact same things, remington professional 1 inch works great, you can get it at walmart or online at the remington website.
i have a solia which does wonders when I need to straighten my hair but i'm not sure about curling with it cause I haven't tried to.
Chi straighteners.
CHI's break too soon.


Sedu and Amika are the BOMB!





I have an Amika right now though.
Chi!
  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment