Monday, January 23, 2012

Your thoughts on hair straighteners for guys...?

Hey everyone, I'm a guy and I want to grow out my hair. I want it to be long and really really straight. Unfortunately, unlike my sisters hair my hair is kinda wavy/curly and so far it looks like it's not going to cooperate once it gets longer.





I was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent hair straightener in the $20-30 dollar range, one that won't damage my hair that much. Preferably something small, as I won't be growing my hair too long (just enough to fully cover my head). Any suggestions?





Also what are your thoughts on guys using straighteners? Personally I think it's kinda gay (no offense to anyone out there... I'm a very tolerant person but there's no other way of putting it) but hey, nobody has to know right?Your thoughts on hair straighteners for guys...?
Wavy hair on guys is much hotter than stick straight hair. Boys with the long hair pushed over to one side in the front is just sooooooo much like EVERY other guy...YAWN. Keep the wavy hair, be original.Your thoughts on hair straighteners for guys...?
ebay has good ones
I'm a girl and I'm a little embarrassed about my straightener. However, I think that thinking it's stupid for a guy to have and use a straightener is a bit traditional and about as old fashioned as thinking it's stupid for a guy to have longer hair.





However, that's just my opinion %26lt;3
your hairs going to get damaged after a few months no matter what. but there are loads of hair straighteners in your price range. you can go into CVS %26amp; they will have exactly what your looking for. also to help protect your hair you can put spray conditioner lightly on your hair before straightening it.
whyy would you want straight when you have wavy/curly?


thats hot!
go into the sally supply store and ask them they will tell you the best one and it won't cost that much. they can even tell you how to do it and will . take care good luck
20-30 range? You're not going to find a really good one, probably.





If you can ante up to 40 and tax, Sally Beauty Supply has a Jibere Ceramic: Porcelain series that'll probably work for you. If you're talking about wanting an itty-bitty one, they sell another one, but it's so small that you have to wear a hot glove with it, so as to not burn your hand.





Personally, I've sold flat irons to a lot of guys, usually because they find straight hair easier to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment